HCM Solutions Specialist
Sydney or Brisbane
Presence of IT is a leading consultancy and provider of the world’s foremost HR/Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management solutions such as SAP, Oracle, Kronos and Workforce Software. We provide thought leadership, strategy, process improvement, software selection advice, ERP/cloud implementation, hosting and operational support services to many large private and public-sector organisations. We “do HR” and we stick solely to what we’re good at!
We look for people who are not just excellent at their jobs, but who – through HR consulting – help our clients to be excellent. Our amazing people continue to help customers be creative and surprise themselves and the market expectations with their leadership in Cloud implementations.
Are you an engaging presenter and proficient in preparing well-structured and memorable presentation content? Do you love customer facing engagements and are comfortable presenting to groups? Do you possess advanced level knowledge of the SAP SuccessFactors software solution?
As a HCM Solutions Specialist for SAP SuccessFactors, you work closely with sales and account management, and are both business relevant and technically knowledgeable. You know your audience, having worked in or around the HR domain. You understand the important role that presales professionals play in the sales cycle, utilising your experience within HR to understand business requirements and provide insight to both HR and sales teams.
Preferably, you have SAP SuccessFactors experience; however, you may offer alternative experience through implementation or support of HCM software with strong HR domain experience that combine to create a solid skill set.
A day in the life...
An HCM Solution Specialist interacts with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, presentations and follow-up discussions. The primary role during an active sales cycle is to contribute presales input, in order to gain acceptance from the customer that the SAP SuccessFactors solution can solve the customer’s problem and is the right choice over the other competitive offerings.
- Working closely with our internal SAP Sales team, you strive to understand client requirements in order to craft and deliver compelling value-based software demonstrations or presentations in support of sales cycles.
- You join or lead customer discovery calls with representatives from the prospective customer to both build relationships and understand their business needs, vision and priorities. You demonstrate your deep knowledge of HCM solutions and appropriate industries, and maintain credibility with the customer.
- You engage with customers to advise on the functional aspects of the HCM solution, and creatively craft solutions and proposals that clarify how SAP SuccessFactors brings business value to address critical business challenges faced by customers.
- You fulfil a presales role within our sales team, ensuring that any opportunities or projects you support are well-qualified with a mutually agreed action plan.
- You work with Account Managers, Sales Executives, and Solution Consultants on RFI’s and RFP’s to support customer proposals.
- You stay vigilant on SAP SuccessFactors product enhancements, whilst contributing to and encouraging a knowledge-sharing culture within our team.
- You provide limited post-sale support to the project delivery team to ensure a smooth transition for customers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge in one or more of the HR disciplines, along with general knowledge of HR practice and policy and a good understanding of functional groups that impact or are impacted by HR systems and processes.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal), along with demonstrated high level presentation skills and ability to facilitate client meetings or workshops.
- Demonstrated software implementation experience (cloud or SuccessFactors implementation experience a plus).
- Proficient at prioritising multiple tasks, managing conflicting deadlines and working effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to gain commitment from others, effectively manage expectations and competing priorities.
- 5+ years of HCM specialist (or equivalent customer facing) experience in HCM areas including Talent Management, and potentially Payroll; or
- 5+ years of HCM practitioner experience in HCM areas including Talent Management
- 2+ years of presales experience with SAP SuccessFactors or another HCM software application (preferred)
- Experience in sales processes (preferred)
- Tertiary level qualifications - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR or Sales and Marketing, or equivalent HR experience
- Location: Sydney or Brisbane
- Employment Type: Regular Full Time (the opportunity to job share or 0.8 FTE would be considered)
- Willingness to travel domestically up to 20% (between Sydney and Brisbane)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Presence of IT seeks applicants interested in long-term, permanent opportunities. Direct applicants only. No agencies please.