Resource and Team Administrator
As Resource and Team Administrator you will predominantly support the National Resource Managers in managing people resources through providing administrative support, maintaining current systems and processes whilst providing administration support to National SAP BP Lead and the Business Support Team as needed. This is a new role and a great opportunity for you to make it your own.
- Update and Maintain systems such as SAP, Solution Trac
- Ensure team resumes are up to date and in our standard template
- Complete on boarding process for consultants with clients, including setting up WBS codes for consultants
- Review and prepare client invoicing for approval
- Approve contractor timesheets for agency contractors as required
- Approve contractor invoices for accounts payment
- Reporting as required
- Organise and prepare meetings as required (including slides, minutes etc)
- Provide administrative assistance on Bids/Tenders/Statements of work
- Define and document processes to assist with key areas of responsibility
Key Skills & Attributes:
The successful applicant will be either Diploma or Degree qualified, or have equivalent experience in HR, IT, Workforce Planning, Finance functions. Along with qualifications the applicant will have 12 – 18 months working in an administrative or project coordination role. In addition, the successful applicant should possess the following:
- High level of attention to detail, planning, organising, prioritising and multi-tasking capability
- Ability to communicate confidently when dealing with people at all levels
- Be system and process driven
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to work in a team and environment & also to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated competence at intermediate to high level in in using all Microsoft & Google products particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
- Experience working in IT, consulting services, or HR field would be advantageous
Only applicants meeting the above criteria will be considered for this role.
Presence of IT is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
All candidates should be able to be able to demonstrate they the right to work in Australia as no sponsorship is available for this role.
Presence of IT seeks applicants interested in long-term, permanent opportunities.