SAP Cloud HCM (SuccessFactors) Consultant
Ideal role for a self motivated individual who is passionate about HR, technology, working with customers, and obtaining customer success
Apply your knowledge & learn new technologies
Join a leading global consultancy who invests in their people and develops unique products and solutions for clients.
We are seeking an individual to work with our regional consulting team in a full-time capacity to implement and deliver SuccessFactors HCM solutions for our customers.
Presence of IT provides a complete range of specialised services across the world’s foremost HR/Payroll & Workforce Management solutions including industry leaders SAP, SuccessFactors, Oracle and Kronos and is recognised by clients and the industry as a leading provider, globally.
Presence of IT were recently awarded a SAP® APJ Partner Excellence Award 2015 in the category Cloud HCM Solutions Reseller.
We are currently building our team of Consultants who have demonstrated software implementation experience to join our North Asia Consulting Practice team.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
The key responsibilities for this role will be to:
- Provide consulting for SuccessFactors module implementations and managing the project relationship with our customers
- Provide best practice guidance on how to best leverage the SuccessFactors solution
- Conduct discovery meetings with customers
- Collaborate with fellow team members to ensure a successful project outcome
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Work remotely and sometimes travel to customer sites
- Complete projects on time and on budget
- Desired Skills and Experience
- The Successful Applicants
- Successful applicants will have:
- Tertiary level qualifications - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 2-4 years of experience in IT systems integration consulting or design
- Demonstrated software implementation experience, cloud or HRIS implementation experience a plus
- Strong knowledge in one or more of the HR disciplines along with general knowledge of HR practice and policy with a good understanding of functional groups that impact or are impacted by HR systems and processes (e.g. Knowledge of Japanese Payroll is ideal)
- Experience in business process design and process mapping
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Customer focused and consultative style of addressing issues and solutions
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, & interpersonal), along with attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills
- A commitment to deliver highest quality service to clients
- Excellent at prioritising multiple tasks, managing conflicting deadlines and working effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Understands when to escalate
- Ability to gain commitment from others, effectively manage expectations and competing priorities
- A must to have business level proficiency for both English and Japanese language (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of HTML and XML a plus.
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally, up to 25%
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY | NO AGENCIES PLEASE.