SF Functional Architect
We are currently looking for a SAP SuccessFactors Functional Architect for our National Practice. The role is based in Melbourne and may require some domestic travel to meet business requirements.
As a Functional Architect for SAP SuccessFactors, you will work closely with the sales and delivery teams and are both business relevant and technically knowledgeable. You know your audience, having worked in or around the HR domain. You will utilise your experience within HR to understand business requirements and provide SuccessFactors software solutions to both the client and SF delivery team.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
The SF Functional Architect is a team leader, analysing and reviewing SuccessFactors proposals from the POIT consultancy team, providing appropriate solutions to client’s system process problems and making decisions on the way forward by acting as the liaison between the client and the consultancy team. Your work involves dealing directly with the client to clearly understand needs and to provide a SF cloud solutions. The consultancy team will receive and work on the client’s information as directed by you, the architect.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Leading the overall functional solution design and workshops in a SuccessFactors Cloud Implementation
- Recommend best practice approaches
- Solution deployment, instance approach, environment management
- Assist the Project Manager with the scoping, identification of project deliverables and development of the project schedule
- Provide guidance on SuccessFactors implementation methodology and approach
- Provide leadership to the project's functional resources
- Lead and facilitate configuration design workshops, providing HCM application subject matter expertise
- Escalate project concerns, issues and risks to Project Manager
- Track configuration issues and revise configuration to incorporate Customer requirements (up to three iterations)
- Raise product issues directly with SuccessFactors on behalf of the customer, and liaise with SF for issue resolution
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong knowledge in SAP SuccessFactors, along with knowledge of HR practice and policy and a good understanding of functional groups that impact or are impacted by HR systems and processes
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal), along with demonstrated high level presentation skills and ability to facilitate client meetings or workshops
- Demonstrated software implementation experience (cloud or SuccessFactors implementation experience a plus)
- Proficient at prioritising multiple tasks, managing conflicting deadlines and working effectively in a dynamic environment
To apply please attach an accurate and up to date CV along with an application letter demonstrating how you meet the key requirements.
Presence of IT is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
All candidates should be able to be able to demonstrate they the right to work in Australia as no sponsorship is available for this role.
Presence of IT seeks applicants interested in long-term, permanent opportunities.