SAP Technical Lead
Remote Employee - United States / Canada
We are currently building our team of experienced Technical Lead Consultants. Leading/managing the technical team, ensuring co-ordination of integration activities across the development landscape and managing the workflow team. Ensuring the successful implementation of SAP/SuccessFactors solutions.
- Define technical landscape architecture for SAP HR and SuccessFactors implementations
- Lead and manage customer
- Gather Business requirements
- Manage developers assigned to project
- Manage scope
- Write, manage and review functional/technical specifications to completion
- Verify developer test results
- Communicating reports to relevant parties and continuously seek improvements for existing reports - proactively gather new reporting requirements from the business.
- Maintaining effective communication channels within the organization to better manage SAP outages and system activities including contributing to issues and sharing information.
- Defining and carrying out workflow strategies that will position the organization to effectively manage the implementation and support of workflow initiatives.
- Coordinating the provision of out of hours support, especially during ‘go-live’ periods.
- Collaborate with other internal consultants to ensure cross business learning
- Other such duties that may, from time to time, be assigned
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Strong business analysis skills
- HR and Payroll business experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with SuccessFactors/SAP HCM solutions
- Integrating SAP HR and SuccessFactors with internal/external systems
- Experience with SAP ABAP, NetWeaver PI, HCI, or Dell Boomi
- Strong understanding of SAP Workflow
- Highly detailed understanding of SAP systems and associated change management processes
- Skilled in management and review of specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to express the rationale for selecting the best alternative to complete a task
- Provide timely and quality advice
- Ability to effectively transfer knowledge
- Solid level of problem analysis and resolution skills
- To work effectively both within a team environment and be self –motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving business
Presence of IT seeks applicants interested in long-term, permanent opportunities. Direct applicants only. No agencies please.