Senior Account Manager
Presence of IT Pty Limited, provides a complete range of specialised services across the world’s foremost Human Resources, Payroll & Workforce Management solutions including industry leaders SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle and Kronos and we are recognised by clients and the industry as a leading provider of solutions, services and support.
This role is a part of our National SAP Practice in our Queensland team. As a Senior Account Manager you will be an integral part of the Presence of IT Team ensuring Presence of IT (POIT) continues to build long-term, successful relationships with our clients through:
- Effective and efficient client management
- Strategic advice
- Exceptional communication and service management evidenced by high levels of customer satisfaction and ongoing business engagement
- Supporting our clients who use both cloud and on preise SAP HR Payroll solutions
This role will require you to:
- Be the Client Advocate in order to deliver effective and efficient outcomes through Presence of IT's professional team and methodology
- Serve as the primary business contact for the client, providing client support, marketing, and business development to the Presence of IT’s Queensland business
- Identify new business opportunities across existing clients. Facilitate discussions to drive increased business engagement across Presence of IT 's core offerings
- Collaborate with other members of the Presence of IT team in other locations to manage client relationships and resource opportunities, when required. At times you may also be required to liaise with members of other teams to pass on opportunities and assist with marketing and lead generation.
On any given day you will:
- Develop and maintain solution selling knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors and SAP HR Payroll
- Maximise the use of digital sales tools to drive demand generation, build pipeline and execute sales opportunities
- Prospect for and participate in customer engagement activities throughout the sales process
- Demonstrate an Internal Sales discipline including creation and updates to forecast, account plans, opportunity plans, close plans and internal sales systems
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders on deal execution
- Engage with the POIT internal project and support teams to ensure the clients requirements are being achieved
Your Key Accountabilities will be to:
- Develop sound working practices with our clients
- Liaise with our resource manager to ensure the client’s requirements are serviced, and provide feedback on resource performance
- Manage the financial aspects of the client contract
- Manage through to resolution should issues arise with deliverables, contract, resources etc
- Identify opportunities for further engagement through Pre-Sales activities, structured campaigns, formal responses (tenders) and less formal events
- Work in conjunction with the Managing Partner to ensure levels of consultant utilisation, skills and business profitability are maximised
To be successful for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate you have:
- Specialist knowledge of the HCM/and or Cloud Services marketplace and related products, customers and partners, coupled with strong analytical skills, and a good understanding of information technology practice management and business development processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of broad IT and customer business issues.
- Flexible ability to both work as a member of a larger team and to demonstrate leadership qualities when required to take a lead role on a customer account.
- Excellent time management skills
- Skills across planning and the ability to proactively engage technical resources to achieve outcomes.
- A true customer service focus, with the ability to drive improvement, always focusing on customer satisfaction
- A proactive and flexible attitude, with the desire to achieve, and ability to work in fast paced and changing environment
- A strong understanding of the local market with well established relationships
- The ability to create strong and trusted relationships within the existing account base
The Desired Skills and Experience we are looking for are:
- Exposure to SAP, SuccessFactors, Kronos, Oracle and other relevant Presence of IT products and services
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft products
- Knowledge of CRM tools such as SugarCRM
- Strong experience in Account Management and/or project/program delivery
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders (such as Csuite and/or Steering committees)
Your Typical Experience will be:
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Client Services Manager or Account Manager in IT Managed Services (experience from a variety of organisations or environments will be highly regarded)
- 5 years Project Delivery in a Senior Program or Senior Project Manager role
- Tertiary level qualifications relevant to HR, Sales and Marketing
Should you want to:
- Join a leading global HR consultancy in the world's foremost HR/Payroll and Workforce Management solutions
- Grow your existing skills and work within a team dedicated to excellence
- Work with great clients and an enthusiastic local team who want the best for their clients
Then please attach an accurate and up to date CV along with an application letter demonstrating how you meet the key requirements.
Only applicants meeting the above criteria will be considered for this role:
In addition you must currently have the right to work in Australia as no sponsorship will be given for this role
Direct applicants only. No agencies please.