Senior Kronos WFM Solution Designer
Fort Collins, CO
- Serve as team lead in planning, designing, and implementing Kronos Workforce Management (WFM) solutions which allow businesses to forecast, optimize and manage their human resources and other business needs and processes.
- Gather, analyze and document business processes, methodologies, products, goals, and technical requirements.
- Design technical solutions; allocate and coordinate technical resources; configure solutions; test and debug; and integrate solution with customers' existing systems.
- Provide customer training; guide customers on deploying solutions throughout organization; upgrade and modify solutions; and provide ongoing functional support. Implement quality assurance and efficiency procedures to ensure quality and profitability.
- Serve as Kronos WFM subject matter expert for other team members.
- Utilize following technology or skills: Kronos WF Integration, MS SQL, MS Database Administration, Kronos WF Scheduler, Kronos WF Forecaster, Kronos WF Timekeeper, Kronos WF Absence Management Attendance, Kronos WF Ready, and Kronos WF Leave in carrying out responsibilities.
*Telecommuting Permitted, *Domestic/International travel required up to 15%. Travel expenses paid by employer.
Will accept a Bachelor's degree or foreign academic equivalent in Information Technology or related degree field
and one (1) year of experience in a related occupation. In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, will accept two (2) years of
experience in a related occupation. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or
Job Site: Fort Collins, CO * Unanticipated worksites may be required
40 hours/week; $118,600.00 - $120,000.00/year
EEO employer: including race, gender, disability & amp; veteran status.
Mail resume with requisition number to Presence of IT, Workforce Management North America LLC , Attn: Jess Curtis, 144 North Mason Street, Suite 6, Fort Collins, CO 80524
Requisition Number: PT-1
This notice is being provided as a result of the filing of a permanent alien labor certification application for this job
opportunity. Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to:
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
233 Peachtree Street, Suite 410
Atlanta, GA 30303