SuccessFactors Consultant - Employee Central
Presence of IT is a leading consultancy and provider of the world’s foremost HR/Payroll, Talent Management and Workforce Management solutions such as SAP, Oracle, Kronos and Workforce Software. We provide thought leadership, strategy, process improvement, software selection advice, ERP/cloud implementation, hosting and operational support services to many large private and public-sector organisations. We “do HR” and we stick solely to what we’re good at!
We look for people who are not just excellent at their jobs, but who – through HR consulting – help our clients to be excellent. Our amazing people continue to help customers be creative and surprise themselves and the market expectations with their leadership in Cloud implementations.
You will have extensive functional experience SAP HR/PY and SuccessFactors solutions and be knowledgable in HR policies and practices. You will have a desire to work in an organisation dedicated to HR Solutions excellence. Your experience in presenting solutions based on client requirements will be essential for this role utilsising your consultative style of communication.
The SuccessFactors consultant with a strong EC background, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of SuccessFactors solutions, providing product and implementation expertise to clients on the best practices to achieve defined business outcomes, along with configuration and testing.
The main responsibilities for this role:
- Act as SME and advise clients on best practices for configuration to meet their business needs
- Document and analyze requirements ensuring fit with functionality, providing solutions to meet the business need
- Develop working prototypes, test, deliver and support configuration of the product
- Educate and facilitate knowledge transfer of processes, configuration and overall functionality
- Collaborate with other internal consultants to ensure cross business learning.
- Other such duties that may, from time to time, be assigned.
Key Skills, Experience & Attributes
The successful applicant will be EC certified and up to date with Delta's, have extensive functional and technical experience with Employee Central including EC Benefits and EC Time Off along with at least one other SF module, prefereably PMGM.
In addition to this, the successful applicant should possess the following:
- Minimum of 4 implementations of SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Multi country experience (particularly in EC Benefits)
- Working knowledge in other SuccessFactors solutions
- Superior verbal and written skills are a must
- Ability to express the rationale for selecting the best alternative to complete a task
- Provide timely and quality advice
- Ability to effectively transfer knowledge
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Solid level of problem analysis and resolution skills
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Good understanding of the role of IT in enabling business operations
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving business
- Working knowledge of SAP HCM modules would be considered an advantage
- Ability to travel as required
- 4+ years experience in HCM areas including SAP HR PY (Australian Payroll would be considered an advantage)
- Tertiary level qualifications - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT or HR
Presence of IT is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
All candidates should be able to be able to demonstrate they the right to work in Australia.
Presence of IT seeks applicants interested in long-term, permanent opportunities.
Direct applicants only. No agencies please.