Effective workforce management goes beyond the traditional ‘head counting’ approach of the past.
In today’s competitive environment, you need to be both strategic – to align with your corporate objectives – and operational – to deliver optimised staffing activities. Effective workforce management is best managed with well-planned systems covering; planning, rostering, scheduling, time capture, task collection, and rich analytical tools.
Presence of IT has a holistic view for achieving both strategic and operational workforce management optimisation. We realise that implementing a software solution or aligning your processes only partially achieves your workforce management goals. Understanding the broader and more strategic implications of people management ensures we’re able to build business solutions that are relevant – and continue to return value to the business.
We also specialise in the end-to-end business process from rostering to payment, and the integration of specialist workforce management systems with ERP solutions. It’s only when the end-to-end requirement is considered that your organisation has the ability to achieve alignment between its strategic and operational objectives.
Our passion for Workforce Management solutions led us to partner with Kronos. We are one of only a few consulting service providers certified worldwide.
Presence of IT for Kronos service:
- Kronos True Position (Objective Current State and Roadmap Forward)
- Kronos Product Strategy
- Business Case Preparation
- Project and Program Management
- Implementations & Upgrades
- Kronos & HCM Solution Architects (Functional and Technical)
- Kronos Application & Technical Consultants
- Integration, Workflow & RDL Report Developers
- Change Management, Documentation and Training Consultants & Developers
- SLA based Post Implementation Support Services
Where's the value?
- History of successful implementation built over the last 12 years
- Solution Architects not Product Architects aligning your HCM solution across HR, Payroll and WFM to maximise value
- Change Management & Training toolkits which leverage IP and save in implementation costs
- Preference to prime and own the risk associated with multiple vendor implementations
- Competitive consulting rates
- Presence of IT via its formal Strategic Alliance Partnership with Kronos are able to provide our staff access to key tools such as partner education and partner portal access
- Does not affect your product maintenance agreement with Kronos
- Advice the product vendor will not always give you